Algolysis Ltd is looking to expand its team with a talented Full Stack Developer!
Algolysis Ltd (www.algolysis.com) is a research, technology and innovation SME focusing on tackling real-life problems by devising state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. An active member of Cyprus’ and EU’s innovation ecosystem, Algolysis is currently looking to expand its team with a Full Stack Developer to work on a range of existing and innovative Web applications and tools.
As a Full Stack Developer at Algolysis, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications for the needs of R&D projects and clients of the company. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Building and maintaining front-end and back-end components of web applications.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code across the full software development lifecycle
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces
- Developing and implementing server-side logic and APIs.
- Ensuring the responsiveness and performance of applications.
- Writing appropriate tests following code changes to ensure software integrity and robustness
- Integrating third-party services and APIs as needed.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues to optimize application performance.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar)
- Strong back-end development skills with expertise preferably in PHP and Laravel framework.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Technical writing skills for software documentation (or willing to learn)
- Excitement to work in challenging projects
- A team player with the desire to learn from others and teach others
- Have a positive attitude and pay attention to detail
- A passion for staying current with technology trends and a drive for continuous learning
Would be awesome to have
- Experience with Laravel framework, Bootstrap, JQuery, Vue, React or Angular
- Good knowledge designing and using relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with time-series databases
- Experience with using git
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Office space with all necessary equipment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Free coffee at the office to get you going
- Free off-the-street parking
Type of Contract
Monthly gross for a Full Time Equivalent:
€1500 – €2500 (depending on qualifications)
To apply fill the form below or send your CV at email@example.com, including in the subject reference code: 2dd204fe
The selection process commences immediately, until the position has been filled.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.