Algolysis Ltd is looking to expand its team with a talented Web App Developer. No extensive experience is required!
Algolysis Ltd (www.algolysis.com) is a research, technology and innovation SME focusing on tackling real-life problems by devising state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. An active member of Cyprus’ and EU’s innovation ecosystem, Algolysis is currently looking to expand its team with a Web App Developer to work on a range of existing and innovative Web applications and tools.
You will work in a team of software engineers on devising interactive Web App Backend and Fronted solutions as well as Application Programming Interfaces (API) mainly using PHP and the Laravel development framework, and cutting-edge web technologies like JQuery, REACT, CSS etc. You will have the opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of innovative ideas around various areas, bringing along your ideas and expertise, enabling you to evolve as a professional.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar) — done or ongoing
- Technical writing skills for software documentation (or willing to learn)
- Demonstrable previous experience in Web App Development (Front End/Back End or both)
- Excitement to work with various challenging projects
- A team player with the desire to learn from others and teach others
- Have a positive attitude and pay attention to detail
Would be awesome to have
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Good knowledge designing and using relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with using git
- Knowledge of JQuery, Vue, React or Angular
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Office space with all necessary equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee at the office to get you going
- Free off-the-street parking
- Networking events with company partners
- Socializing events with the members of the company
- Easy office access
Type of Contract
Full time / Part time
Monthly gross for a FTE:
To apply fill the form below or send your CV at email@example.com, including in the subject reference code: 2dd004fc
The selection process commences immediately, until the position has been filled.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.