Algolysis Ltd (www.algolysis.com) is a research, technology and innovation SME focusing on tackling real-life problems by devising state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions.
An active member of Cyprus’ and EU’s innovation ecosystem, Algolysis is currently looking to expand its team with a Unity3D Software Engineer to work on a range of existing and new 3D software applications and tools.
You will work primarily in a team of scientists and software engineers devising a search engine for 3D motion data (animation).
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of new 3D interactive applications (VR/AR) and internal 3D tools, bringing along your ideas and expertise, enabling you to evolve as a professional.
This is a full-time position in Nicosia (Cyprus/EU) with a competitive salary.
The selected candidate is expected to fit the following profile:
- Software Engineer specializing in Unity3D.
- Demonstrable previous experience in Unity3D.
- Familiarity with a broad range of 3D technologies and a grasp of 3D data formats (especially those supporting animation).
- A team player with the desire to learn from others and teach others.
- Have a positive attitude and pay attention to detail.
Skills & Qualifications
The candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar).
- Experience on Unity3D software development in C#.
- Experience with software development and debugging for Unity3D.
- Familiarity with 3D computer animation and motion capture is optional, but will be considered a plus.
- Good understanding of 3D concepts and techniques.
- Strong technical writing skills for software documentation.
- Knowledge of Python and C++ coding would be an advantage.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to specialized XR equipment (VR, Mocap, state-of-the-art graphics workstations).
- Continuous opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Fully paid participation to scientific conferences and technology fairs.
- The chance to work on groundbreaking R&D projects that make a real-world impact.
- Office space with all necessary equipment.
- Free coffee at the office to get you going.
- Free off-the-street parking.
Type of Contract
Full time (equivalent of 40 hours a week)
Monthly gross salary depending on qualifications and experience: €1400 – €3000
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, including in the subject reference code: 2dcc04f7
The selection process commences immediately, until the position has been filled.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.