Algolysis Ltd (www.algolysis.com) is a research, technology and innovation SME focusing on tackling real-life problems by devising state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. A recent entrant in Cyprus’ and EU innovation ecosystem, Algolysis is currently working with an international client who requires the expertise of a Unity3D Software Engineer to work on a range of existing and new 3D software applications and tools.
You will work in a team of software engineers on devising interactive 3D software using Unity3D as the main development platform. The work will involve maintaining and improving existing published software for end-users, but you will also have the opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of new interactive applications and internal 3D tools, bringing along your ideas and expertise, enabling you to evolve as a professional.
This is a full-time position in Nicosia (Cyprus) with a competitive salary.
The selected candidate is expected to fit the following profile:
- Software Engineer specializing in Unity3D
- Demonstrable previous experience in Unity3D
- Familiarity with a broad range of 3D technologies and a grasp of 3D data formats
- A team player with the desire to learn from others and teach others
- Have a positive attitude and pay attention to detail
Skills & Qualifications
The candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science
- Experience on Unity3D software development in C#
- Experience with software development and debugging for Unity3D
- Good understanding of 3D mathematics (vector algebra)
- Strong technical writing skills for software documentation
- Experience with git would be an advantage
Expected Start Date
1st of September 2020 (a later date may be possible)
Type of Contract
Full time (equivalent of 40 hours a week)
To apply send your CV at email@example.com, including in the subject reference code: 2dcd04f9
The selection process commences immediately, until the position has been filled.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.