Algolysis Ltd (www.algolysis.com) is a research, technology and innovation SME focusing on tackling real-life problems by devising state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. An active member of Cyprus’ and EU’s innovation ecosystem, Algolysis is currently looking to expand its team with a Unity3D Software Engineer to work on a range of existing and new 3D software applications and tools.
You will work in a team of software engineers on devising interactive 3D software solutions using Unity3D as the main development platform. You will have the opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of new 3D interactive applications (VR/AR) and internal 3D tools, bringing along your ideas and expertise, enabling you to evolve as a professional.
This is a full-time position in Nicosia (Cyprus/EU) with a competitive salary.
The selected candidate is expected to fit the following profile:
- Software Engineer specializing in Unity3D
- Demonstrable previous experience in Unity3D
- Familiarity with a broad range of 3D technologies and a grasp of 3D data formats
- A team player with the desire to learn from others and teach others
- Have a positive attitude and pay attention to detail
Skills & Qualifications
The candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar)
- Experience on Unity3D software development in C#
- Experience with software development and debugging for Unity3D
- Good understanding of 3D concepts and techniques
- Strong technical writing skills for software documentation
- Experience with git would be an advantage
Type of Contract
Full time (equivalent of 40 hours a week)
To apply send your CV at email@example.com, including in the subject reference code: 2dce04fa
The selection process commences immediately, until the position has been filled.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.