- Ma(R)s focuses on developing Distributed Shared Memory (DSM) as a service on top of geographically dispersed, loosely coupled, fault-prone devices expected to be used in emerging technologies (e.g. IoT, VR/AR).
- Ma(R)s promises strong data consistency, reliability, portability, accessibility, and elasticity, making data sharing seamless across devices in distributed applications.
- Ma(R)s will introduce a DSM management/deployment platform, allowing third party developers to generate and utilize shared distributed data spaces with ease.
Funded by the Research and Innovation Foundation, under the PhD in Industry framework to support the work of the PhD candidate Andria Trigeorgi (ref#: PHD IN INDUSTRY/1222/0121).
- Academic Advisor: Professor Chryssis Georgiou, University of Cyprus.
- Industrial Supervisor: Dr. Nicolas Nicolaou, Algolysis Ltd.
Contact Us: For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.