Algolysis Ltd (www.algolysis.com) is a research, technology and innovation SME focusing on tackling real-life problems by devising state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions.
An active member of Cyprus’ and EU’s innovation ecosystem, Algolysis is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to work across a range of Research and Development ICT projects.
As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing execution of our research projects. You will work closely with our talented team of scientists and engineers, ensuring that projects are executed and delivered on time and within budget, while maintaining the highest quality standards.
This is a full-time position in Nicosia (Cyprus/EU) with a competitive salary.
- Project Execution: Ensure project tasks are executed according to their specifications respecting timelines and achieving milestones and objectives.
- Team Coordination: Collaborate with cross-functional teams of researchers, scientists, and technicians to ensure project objectives are met.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including progress reports, research findings, and protocols.
- Reporting: Prepare and deliver project reports and presentations to senior management and stakeholders.
- Communication: Facilitate effective communication among team members and partner organizations, providing regular updates on project status and milestones.
- Event Organization: Lead the organization of workshops, meetings, and info/demo days as required by the project activities.
Skills & Qualifications
The candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s is preferred).
- Experience in project management, particularly in a research or scientific environment.
- Strong writing skills and understanding of ICT terminology.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Good knowledge of research methodologies and principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with project management software and tools and methodologies.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Continuous opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to work on groundbreaking R&D projects that make a real-world impact.
- Office space with all necessary equipment.
- Free coffee at the office to get you going.
- Free off-the-street parking.
Type of Contract
Full time (equivalent of 40 hours a week)
Monthly gross salary depending on qualifications and experience: €1400 – €2500
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, including in the subject reference code: 2dcb04f6
The selection process commences immediately, until the position has been filled.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.